HTX Gold Irons
The HTX Gold iron features a Heat Treated Face, resulting in increased ball speeds across the club face.
The Torsion Control Bar technology maximises MoI and stability of the clubhead through impact. With a lighter headweight and softer flex shaft than the HTX iron, the HTX Gold iron helps to increase clubhead speed for those with slower swing speeds.
Available with KBS Tour 90 or Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage graphite shafts as standard, the HTX Gold iron provides umatched value.
|Club Number||Loft - Degrees||Number||Lie - Degrees||Bounce||Face Angle - Degrees||Head Size - cc||Length - inches||Swing - weight||Set - Markup|
|Stock Shaft||Stock Grip||Custom Build Shafts||Custom Build Grips|
|Kuro Kage Black||Tour Velvet 360||KBS Tour 90||Tour Velvet Jumbo|
|KBS Tour 105||Tour Velvet Midsize|
|FST 115||Tour Velvet Undersize|
|UST Recoil 660 F3||New Decade MultiCompound|
|Lamkin R.E.L Ace Ladies|
- 431 Stainless Steel Cast Construction
- Heat Treated Face produces greater ball speeds for increased distance
- Torsion Control Bar and optimized Heel/Toe weighting maximizes MOI and forgiveness
- Specially engineering to reduce headweight, maximizing clubhead speed
- Kuro Kage Black shafts as standard